Sunday, August 29, 2010

Breakfast Casserole


I think that this is a great recipe you can change it up so much so that it fits to what your family likes. You can use bacon sausage or ham or cut out all the meat and just add veggies and it would still be great.

Here is the original recipe :

1 tube 8oz refrigerated crescent dough
1 package 10.4 oz sausage links browned drained and sliced
1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
1 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
5 eggs
1/3 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste


- Preheat oven to 375

- Unroll dough and press over bottom and up sides of a 12 inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with sausage,hashbrowns and cheese.

- In a bowl beat eggs,milk,salt and pepper pour over dough. Bake 30 min or until eggs are set. Serve as wedges with fresh salsa.

I didnt have all the ingredients and so I used 1 16oz pack of refrigerated biscuit dough and smashed it into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan




I used the precooked sausage links to make it faster. Just heated them up in the microwave for one min and then sliced them up.



 I thought that it was weird that there was no onion in this breakfest dish so I added about 1/2 teaspoon onion powder to the egg mixture along with the salt,pepper and milk.

The dish turned out great I think next time I will add some green peppers,onions and fresh tomatos mmmm Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)