Monday, September 13, 2010

Slow cooker Chicken Stroganoff





3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts

1/8 cup margarine

1/2 of a (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese

1/2 cup sour cream

1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup



1.Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.




2. I used frozen chicken and cooked on low for 4 1/2 hrs then I shredded the chicken in the slow cooker



3.Add cream cheese sour cream and soup, mix together and cook on low for another 30-45 min or until heated through and warm.




* Note that I put cream of chicken and mushroom soup this is only one can of soup its new in the stores and so so cool.

*Also I just made homemade egg noodles to serve this on and added a little butter and Parmesan cheese to the noodles after they were drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)