Monday, October 4, 2010

My Husbands Breadsticks... Well his grandmas recipe :)




Ok so last week I said that I would be putting the recipe to the pizza dough / bread sticks that my husband made. Well he made them again last night to go with dinner so I made him take in the process pictures so I could blog it lol thanks dear :)


1 1/2 cups warm water
1 T yeast
1 T sugar
1 T malted milk powder
1 tsp salt
4 C flour

* extras butter and toppings.


1. Dissolve yeast in warm water and sugar.

2. Add all other ingredients to the mixer.And mix until well combined and makes a ball of dough

3. Remove from mixer and knead until smooth.

4 Roll out into a round circle to fit on the pizza pan.

5. Cut into 2 inch strips and then cut crosswise.
6 Melt 1/2-3/4 cube of butter and spread onto the dough.

7. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salad supreme, garlic bread season or sesame seeds.

8. Cover and let rise until double in size about 20 min

9. Bake at 400 degrees 10-15 min or until light brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)