Monday, October 4, 2010

Spinach and artichoke stuffed chicken




1/2 container spinach and artichoke cream cheese
1 1/2 cups Italian cheese
3-4 chicken breasts


1 1/2 cups ritz crackers smashed
garlic powder to taste
1 egg beaten

marinara sauce/ noodles optional

1. Mix together the cream cheese and the Italian cheese


2. In another bowl beat the egg
3. In a third bowl  mix together the smashed ritz crackers with about 1/4 tsp garlic powder

4. Slice each chicken breast in the middle until its about to cut in half. Stuff with cheese mixture.

5. Dip the chicken into the egg and then the cracker mixture and place in a baking pan.

6. Bake the chicken at 425 degrees for 35-40 min or until juices run clear.

7. Serve with noodles and spaghetti sauce

2 comments:

  1. Girl this rocks!! I've never seen that cream cheese before, I'll have to double check next time I run to the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a few stores carry it I know smiths and harmons have it most the time... Not sure about others.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)