Saturday, March 19, 2011

Loose Meat Sandwichs



1lb Ground chuck
1/2 tsp salt
1 onion finely chopped
1T yellow mustard
1T vinegar
1T sugar
Water
salt and pepper to taste
your favorite hamburger toppings


1.Sprinkle the 1/2 tsp salt in the bottom of pan and add ground chuck and onions and cook until browned and crumbled well


2.Drain off the fat and add to pan mustard,vinegar,sugar and enough water to just cover the meat.

3.Cook at a simmer until water is cooked out about 20 min

4.Add salt and pepper to taste. ( I only added pepper because I cooked the meat with the salt)
5.Scoop a spoonful onto a bun with your favorite burger toppings. ( I used cheese,mayo and pickles)

* I was really surprised about how good and easy these were the vinegar and mustard really makes the difference in the taste my whole family loved them and im sure I will be making these many times.Give them a try and be sure to have the pickle it brings out the flavor mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)