Monday, August 29, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Roll Break-Aparts

1/2 cup butter, softened
2 (12.4-oz.) cans  Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. vanilla pudding and pie filling mix (not instant) (could also use sugar free)
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
1/3 cup peanut butter chips (optional)


Heat oven to 375°F. Using 1 tablespoon of the butter, generously butter 12-cup fluted tube cake pan. In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining butter on High 1 min or until melted when stirred.

Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls. Cut each roll in half crosswise; place half of roll pieces in pan. Sprinkle with half of the dry pudding mix and half of the brown sugar. Drizzle with half of the melted butter. and half the chocolate chips .Repeat with remaining roll pieces, pudding mix, brown sugar melted butter. and the rest of the chocolate chips.



Bake 24 to 28 minutes or until rolls are deep golden brown and dough appears done when slightly pulled apart. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Place heatproof serving platter upside down over pan; turn platter and pan over. Remove pan. Cool 15 minutes.

Remove lid from icing. Microwave icing on High 10 to 15 seconds or until of drizzling consistency. Drizzle icing over ring. Cut into wedges to serve.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if my last comment went through... I just love your site, thanks so much for coming by and visiting mine! All of your recipes look delicious, this one looks so yummy! I am a new follower, I would be thrilled if you came and linked up at my weekend show off party which starts on Friday!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Please link this up to Bake with Bizzy. It will be up tomorrow.

    What can be done with partial ready-mades is fantastic. Look at the time saved not having to wait until this rises. Thanks so much for inviting me here through my sister site My Sweet and Savory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful and I know that if I made this I would indulge too much. I'm saving this recipe for the next time I have a group for brunch.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)