Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jalapeno Pepper Snackers


5oz cream cheese softened
1/4 c Shredded Monetary Jack cheese
2 1/2 T Chopped green Chilies or 2T chopped jalapenos
1 11oz can refrigerated bread stick dough
1 egg white beaten
1 T water
4 T Cornmeal

1.In a Small bowl combine the cream cheese,shredded cheese and chili's mix well. Spoon into 16-17 even balls about 3 tsp each and place on a sheet of wax paper and freeze 30-45 min
2.Heat oven to 375 degrees spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Unroll dough and rip off pieces to wrap around each dough ball. Make sure that you wrap it tight so that all the cheese doesn't melt out when cooking.


3.Roll each dough ball into the egg white mixed with the 1T water and then in the cornmeal and place on cookie sheet

4.Back for 13-15 min or until golden brown Cool slightly before serving


* I thought that these were pretty good i think that I would try and use a little less dough on mine next time only because on some you could taste more of the dough then anything. But they were still yummy. My son called them spicy cheese meatballs lol I think that I would give these a 4 on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)