Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lemon Pull Aparts


12 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sugar
3 Tbsp butter, melted

Glaze:
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 Tbsp lemon juice

1.Cut rolls in half and place in a greased 9×13″ pan. Drizzle with the melted butter. Mix lemon zest and sugar together in a small bowl. Sprinkle HALF of the lemon sugar mixture over the rolls. Cover and let raise till doubled. Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture on top.

2.Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan. Combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over rolls while still warm.
 * We loved these pull aparts they were so light and refreshing. We added some of the strawberry freezer jam we made last week with them and they lasted just like strawberry lemonade so yummy. I only made half a batch cuz thats all the rolls that I had in the fridge and they were gone fast. I will for sure make these again when we have more dough. I give them a 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)