Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Angel Hair Lasagna

 
 
8 oz. cream cheese
16 oz. sour cream
1 lb. hamburger
large jar of spaghetti sauce I used about 4 cups
1lb package of angel hair
1/2 lg onion
2 cloves garlic
16 oz. mozzarella cheese (grated)

1. Cook the noodles and set aside to cool--but keep moist.
2. Bring cream cheese and sour cream to room temperature and mix well with beaters.
3. Brown hamburger with the chopped onion and garlic cloves until hamburger is no longer red. Then simmer in spaghetti sauce for several minutes.
 
4.Spray a 9x13 pan. Put the cream cheese/sour cream mixture on the bottom of your casserole dish.
5.Layer noodles, then meat sauce, then mozzarella. Repeat process once more. Cover and bake at 350 for 45 min to 1 hour

 
 
 
* I thought that this was pretty good but I thought that it lacked in flavor I even added the onion and garlic to the original recipe. I think that I would add more spices if I made it again for sure some Italian seasoning and maybe even some ricotta cheese as well. This is lasagna right lol. Anyways it was alright and was quick and easy to put together I give it a 4 as is but it definitely has potential to be better or just more flavorful :)

1 comment:

  1. I like that this seems quicker than traditional lasagna! I'm your newest follower via GFC. Have a great rest of the week! Thanks for stopping by Love Bakes Good Cakes and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)