Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jalapeno Popper Chicken


4 chicken breasts
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1/4 c pickled jalapeno slices, chopped
shredded cheese (optional)

1.Pound chicken breasts thin--to about 1/3-1/4 ".  Mix the cream cheese and jalapenos together. 
2.Put 1/4 of the cream cheese on each chicken breast.  Roll up and place in a baking dish. 

3.Bake at 400 for 35-45 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.



* I got this recipe from another favorite blog of mine bethsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com I thought that it was pretty good but was missing something. I think that if I made it again I would add some cheese to the cream cheese mixture and also add a coating either crunched up crakers with some seasoning or some bread crumbs. It lacked in flavor to me but it could be great as is I give it a 3 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)