Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Buttermilk Ranch Cornflake Chicken




2-3 Cups Corn Flakes, crushed
1 stick butter, melted
2 teaspoons Ranch Powder mix
Mix together and set aside.

3½ lbs. Chicken Tenders or
chicken breasts cut into uniform strips

2 cups buttermilk
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Ranch Dressing Mix
Freshly ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper, a few twists of each

1.Place chicken strips into a gallon sized resealable bag. Mix the next 4 ingredients and pour over chicken. Refrigerate for several hours to a day.

2.Drain in a colander and roll in Cornflake crumb mixture. Place onto a cookie sheet (not touching) lined with parchment paper. Spray the paper with nonstick spray.

3.Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes.



* I got this recipe from thekitchencookie we all loved it it was simple to make and I love that it was crunchy and baked. Served it with some garlic mashed potatos and veggies. I used thin cut chicken breasts and just left them whole because they were so thin. Im sure I will make this again I give it a 4 1/2

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)