Saturday, January 12, 2013

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie (pancakes)




1/3 cup butter, softened 
1/2 cup sugar 
1 egg 
1/2 cup mashed ripe banana 
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 
1 cup all-purpose flour 
1 teaspoon baking powder 
1/4 teaspoon salt 
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips


1.In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.  

2.Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. 
 
Yield: 2.5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts 1 cookie equals 66 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.


* I called these pancakes just because they went really flat when I cooked them and then when I looked up reviews on them a lot of people had the same thing happen to there cookies. So not sure if it was normal or not lol but they did taste great and my kids ate them as fast as they cooled off. I give them a 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)