Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pink Valentines Cookies


1 lb. Butter
1 ½ C. Sugar
2 C Brown Sugar
3 Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla
6 Cups Flour
½ tsp. Salt
1 ½ tsp. Baking Powder
 Neon Pink Food Dye
1 Bag of Chocolate Chips


1.Mix butter and sugars together until well combined
2.Add eggs and vanilla and beat well
3.Add dry ingredients to the sugar mixture and mix well
4.Add food coloring to the dough
5.Mix until completely pink or the color you are trying to acheive
 6.Add chocolate chips
7.Mix well so the chips are incorporated through the dough
8.Scoop onto a cookie sheet with a cookie scoop or roll in balls. 
9.Bake at 350 for 9-13 min or until lightly brown around the edges 
 
*I only made 1/2 batch and got 2 and a half dozen out of it. This recipe makes lots of cookies. I also used purple neon dye on accident and then added some pink after I realized so I ended up with more of a rose color cookie lol oops. But they did taste good and its a great recipe for a soft chewy cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)