Friday, June 7, 2013

Snickers Chex Mix




8-9 cups rice chex cereal
7 regular size snickers candy bars
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup powdered sugar






1.Measure out Chex Cereal and pour into a large bowl. Set aside.
2.In a double boiler melt the butter and candy bars together until melted stirring often.


3.Once completely melted together, pour over Chex cereal and stir and fold it into the cereal to evenly coat. 4.It will be thick, just keep folding it in. It will eventually cover.
5.Add the powdered sugar over the chocolate covered Chex cereal. Stiring and folding to cover evenly.


* I got this recipe from chef-in-training she made a milky way version but I decided that I was going to try it with snickers and it was so yummy. how can you go wrong with candy bars and butter mixed together right lol. Good thing that I took this up to a family get together so I was able to share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)