Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Peaches and Cream Monkey Bread




2 tubes Pillsbury Biscuits
2 Peaches, peeled and sliced
4 oz Cream Cheese
2 Tbls Brown Sugar
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 C Butter, melted


1.Preheat oven to 350 deg F. and grease a bundt pan.
2.Open the biscuits and cut each one into quarters. Press each quart flat and place a small amount of cream cheese in the center. Fold the dough around the cream cheese pinching the seam closed. Add to the bundt pan.
3.Fill the bundt pan with 1/3 of the dough and add in 1/3 of the peaches. Continue layering the dough balls and peaches until full.
 
4.Melt butter and stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle over the dough and bake for 30 – 40 minutes.
 
5.The peaches will release extra juice, so don’t worry about there not being enough butter to coat.
6.Allow to cool in the pan for 30 minutes, then flip over onto a serving dish.
 Enjoy with some fresh whipped cream.( I topped mine with powdered sugar and then just dipped the pieces in some whip cream)
 
 
* I got this recipe from uncommondesignsonline We thought that it was pretty good. I am not a big fan of canned biscuits I think that they have to much of a processed flavor so I didn't love that but when you cover it in butter and sugar and cream that helps lol  If I made this again I would use rhodes rolls instead of the biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)