Thursday, December 19, 2013

Baby Cupcakes


1 cake mix any favor (I used chocolate fudge)
egg,water and oil to use in the cake mix
white frosting
copper color wilton food color gel
chocolate frosting (for eyes and hair)
wilton candy melt and life savers for the binkies (I also found jumbo smarties that I used as some of the binkies)



1. There is not really a recipe for these lol you just make the cake mix as directed on the box into cupcakes when they are fully cooled you can start to decorate the cupcakes.

2. I used a tiny little bit of the copper food color into white frosting to make flesh color skin. Then using a piping bag pipe on the eyes and hair with the chocolate frosting. Then assemble the binkies with a candy melt and a life saver. With a little frosting as the "glue" to hold it together. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)