Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cupcake Pizzas



Refrigerated or homemade Pizza Dough
Pizza Sauce
Shredded Cheese
toppings of your choice
Cupcake Tin 

1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease the cupcake pan.
I separated the dough and cut into circles to fill your muffin pan. I got 18 muffins out of my dough 2.Push the dough into the molds; try to make the dough cover the sides.
3.Cover dough with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.

4.Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked thru



* I thought that these were really fun everyone liked them. I will for sure use homemade pizza crust next time. I never like the flavor that premade dough has but other then that they were great. We served them with more sauce on the side for dipping. Also if you are going to use onions or peppers I would pre cook them first so that they are not still raw on your pizza bites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)