Thursday, May 29, 2014

Amish Baked Chicken



1/2 cup flour
1/2 Tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
Chicken legs and thighs 3-4lbs

In a shallow pie pan combine flour and spices. Blend well!

Dredge chicken in flour mixture and then place on baking sheet skin side down.

Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes or until chicken is cooked through Flip chicken once, half way through cooking.



* I used a mix of thighs and legs and I skinned the thighs before I cooked them. We all loved this chicken it came out super moist and had a great crisp to the chicken. Make sure that you flip it over once half way thru. I will for sure make this again. So easy and makes plenty of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)